Pantries for Your Colorado Home
Enhance kitchen storage with a custom pantry.
Are you bemoaning the lack of storage space in your kitchen? If you are, you’re not alone. A custom pantry can give you storage space to hide appliances and other bulky items. Pantry cabinets will store and organize holiday dishes and linens, cookbooks, baking supplies or staples.
Shelves pull out to give you access to a pasta maker, bread maker, toaster or blender. Pull-out drawers can be used to store canned foods and staples. A custom pantry design can incorporate a wine rack, conveniently located inside your pantry.
Choose the pantry designs that incorporate style, finishes, and hardware that meet your needs and budget.
Key Product Features
- Pantry cabinet doors conceal unattractive clutter and cleaning supplies and are custom built to fit your space.
- Open shelving creates enough storage for all of your cookbooks, food, and dishes while allowing easy access to all of your supplies.
- Open shelving allows you to display your glassware beautifully and keep it within easy reach.
- Built-in wine racks are tasteful additions to any pantry. Store your wine and stemware in an elegant and classy way.
- Add extra counter space to your kitchen by building custom counters into your pantry.
- Beech open scoop drawers provide an easy view of every jar in your pantry while pantry drawers allow for easy storage of linens, silverware and more.
Call 888.777.5116 to speak with one of our custom pantry experts or visit our showroom in Wheat Ridge today!
One of our experienced designers will help you find the perfect custom solutions for your home.