Colorado Garage Floor Coatings
Our state-of-the-art garage floor coatings can stand up to just about anything, even high-stress Colorado winters.
Did you know that the salts used by CDOT are highly corrosive to concrete? Protect your floor by sealing the concrete with a high-quality garage floor coating. Our garage floor coatings are tested to be four times stronger and 98% more flexible than noncommercial epoxies. Plus, they add a beautiful finish to your garage.
The materials we use are manufactured by nationally recognized coating manufacturers under rigid quality control standards. These materials are time-tested in both commercial and residential applications to ensure high longevity. We mechanically etch the concrete using shot blasters and grinders, which completely removes the surface layer and results in superior bonding of the coating materials to the concrete.
Call (303) 271-3730 to speak with one of our floor coating experts or visit our showroom in Wheat Ridge today!
Key Product Features
- Every square inch of your garage floor is mechanically grinded by our experienced technicians to ensure that the coating system will adhere to the concrete.
- Existing cracks or damage to the floor are filled prior to the application of the coating system.
- Our state of the art polyaspartic top coat membrane is 5-6 time more durable than traditional coatings.
- A coating system that protects your garage floor from concrete damage caused by deicing salts that are used on our roads during the colder months.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty protection against any lifting, peeling or delamination of the coating off the concrete.
- Beautiful to look at and easy to clean
Floor Coating Process
Garage Floor Colors
Make your durable garage floor coating your own with premium colors and textures.
We’ve made sure to design our garage floor coating process with the customer in mind. You don’t have to settle for a plain grey garage floor — choose from a variety of color and texture options to make your garage truly stand apart from the rest. In our multi-layer coating system, a primer/base coat is applied to the thoroughly prepared concrete surface. Then, if you’ve chosen a multi-color floor, granite-like decorative chips are mixed into the base coat. Finally, an extremely durable, strong and UV-resistant state-of-the-art polyaspartic top coat is applied.
Solid color options vary from neutral colors like grey, brown, beige, white and black, to bolder colors like red, blue, green, or yellow. Decorative chips are also an option to give the floor the texture and the look of granite.
Decorative Chip Floor Colors
What are you waiting for?
One of our experienced designers will help you find the perfect custom solutions for your home.